Mechanical engineering is a discipline of engineering that applies the principles of physics and materials science for analysis, design, manufacturing, and maintenance of mechanical systems. It is the branch of engineering that involves the production and usage of heat and mechanical power for the design, production, and operation of machines and tools.
It is the broadest and most diverse of the engineering disciplines. So broad in fact that mechanical engineering overlaps with most other engineering disciplines.
The breadth of experience at Deft Devise spans many specialties that afford our team a very diverse pool knowledge to draw upon. These include, but are not limited to:
- Medical Devices
- Semiconductor Test Products
- Electro-mechanical Systems
- Thermal Control Systems
- Industrial pumps & piping
- Fixtures & Tooling
- Fitness Equipment
Deft Devise mechanical engineering services & tools include:
- End to end engineering & design from concept to working prototypes & 1st article
- SolidWorks Premium 3D Solid CAD (see “CAD” for details)
- SolidWorks Professional Simulation FEA, CFD, etc. (see “CAD” for details)
- Analytical Reports
- Complete documentation packages including assembly, manufacturing & end user drawings & other collateral
- Photorealistic 3D rendering, web & other marketing content
- Structural & Functional Analysis
- Analytical Modeling
- Modular Services Contracts: We will integrate our services with the disciplines you already have covered. We can become part of your team.
1.^ engineering “mechanical engineering. (n.d.)”. The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition